Stephanie Speller’s book The Church Cracked Open is a vitally important map for all church leaders in this time. It tells the truth about our complicated relationship with colonialism and racism, is clear about our current reality, and invites us into hard work towards a hopeful vision for the future. Join a group of Episcopal clergy and leaders from other mainline denominations to read and apply this work to your own life and your ministry setting.
This Group Coaching Package:
Six 90-minute Group Coaching sessions
Five 50-minute Individual Coaching sessions
Group Meetings by Zoom every other Friday from 3:00-4:30 Eastern.
- September 10: Introduction
- September 24: The Reality of Disruption and Decline; New Hope for Beloved Community
- October 8: The Origins of the Nightmare; The Church of Empire
- October 22: Shards of Light; Loose Your Life (Kenosis)
- November 5: Gain Your Life (Solidarity); Walk in Love (Discipleship)
- November 19: God Bless the Cracks; What’s Next?
Individual Coaching Sessions
Included in each Group Coaching Participant are 5 fifty-minute Individual Coaching Sessions. These sessions can be scheduled any time between July 1, 2021 and January 15, 2022.
Step 3: Process Your Payment Information
Pay by check:
- Helen Svoboda-Barber
- Cardboard Dog Coaching
- 3 Indigo Creek Trail
- Durham NC 27712
Pay $675 through Paypal
Interested? Want to know more?
Other courses this fall include She: 5 Keys to Unlocking the Power of Women in Ministry and How to Lead When You Don’t Know Where You Are Going.