Stephanie Speller’s book The Church Cracked Open is a vitally important map for all church leaders in this time. It tells the truth about our complicated relationship with colonialism and racism, is clear about our current reality, and invites us into hard work towards a hopeful vision for the future. Join a group of Episcopal clergy and leaders from other mainline denominations to read and apply this work to your own life and your ministry setting.
This Group Coaching Package:
Six 90-minute Group Coaching sessions
Five 50-minute Individual Coaching sessions
90-Minute Group Meetings by Zoom.
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: The Reality of Disruption and Decline; New Hope for Beloved Community
- Session 3: The Origins of the Nightmare; The Church of Empire
- Session 4: Shards of Light; Loose Your Life (Kenosis)
- Session 5: Gain Your Life (Solidarity); Walk in Love (Discipleship)
- Session 6: God Bless the Cracks; What’s Next?
Individual Coaching Sessions
Included in each Group Coaching Participant are 5 fifty-minute Individual Coaching Sessions.
Fall 2021 registration is CLOSED. Please contact me to get onto the waiting list for the 2022 group.
Step 3: Process Your Payment Information
Pay by check:
- Helen Svoboda-Barber
- Cardboard Dog Coaching
- 3 Indigo Creek Trail
- Durham NC 27712
Pay $675 through Paypal
Interested? Want to know more?
Other courses this fall include She: 5 Keys to Unlocking the Power of Women in Ministry and How to Lead When You Don’t Know Where You Are Going.