Susan Beaumont has been shaping church leadership for years. Her newest book, How To Lead When You Don’t Know Where You Are Going, was published shortly before the pandemic yet is full of clarity, reminders and resources for clergy and all who are leading late-pandemic/post-pandemic systems.
This Group Coaching Package
Six 90-minute Group Coaching sessions
Five 50-minute Individual Coaching sessions
Group Meetings by Zoom every other Friday from 1:00-2:30 Eastern.
- September 17: Introduction; Liminality; Leading with Presence
- October 1: Tending the Soul of the Institution
- October 15: Deepening Group Discernment
- October 28: Shaping Institutional Memory
- November 12: Clarifying Purpose
- November 19 or December 3: Engaging Emergence: Are we there yet?
NOTE: If this time does not work for you, please contact me to be added to a waiting list for an additional section of this group.
Individual Coaching Sessions
Included in each Group Coaching Participant are 5 fifty-minute Individual Coaching Sessions.
Step 3: Process Your Payment Information
Pay by check:
- Helen Svoboda-Barber
- Cardboard Dog Coaching
- 3 Indigo Creek Trail
- Durham NC 27712
Pay $675 through Paypal
Interested? Want to know more?
Other courses this fall include She: 5 Keys to Unlocking the Power of Women in Ministry and The Church Cracked Open: Disruption, Decline and New Hope for Building the Beloved Community.