Susan Beaumont has been shaping church leadership for years. Her newest book, How To Lead When You Don’t Know Where You Are Going, was published shortly before the pandemic yet is full of clarity, reminders and resources for clergy and all who are leading late-pandemic/post-pandemic systems.
This Group Coaching Package
Six 90-minute Group Coaching sessions
Five 50-minute Individual Coaching sessions
Group Meetings by Zoom every other Friday from 1:00-2:30 Eastern.
- September 3: Introduction; Liminality; Leading with Presence
- September 17: Tending the Soul of the Institution
- October 1: Deepening Group Discernment
- October 15: Shaping Institutional Memory
- October 29: Clarifying Purpose
- November 12: Engaging Emergence: Are we there yet?
Individual Coaching Sessions
Included in each Group Coaching Participant are 5 fifty-minute Individual Coaching Sessions. These individual sessions can be scheduled any time between July 1, 2021 and January 15, 2022.
Step 3: Process Your Payment Information
Pay by check:
- Helen Svoboda-Barber
- Cardboard Dog Coaching
- 3 Indigo Creek Trail
- Durham NC 27712
Pay $675 through Paypal
Interested? Want to know more?
Other courses this fall include She: 5 Keys to Unlocking the Power of Women in Ministry and The Church Cracked Open: Disruption, Decline and New Hope for Building the Beloved Community.